On 09, Jan 2014 | In Sculpture | By admin
Ratio | LEMON | 2014
Parts & Labour managed a sculptural installation designed by Lemon that was installed in the atrium of the Group 5 Headquarters in Waterfall Business Estate in Johannesburg.
Parts & Labour was responsible for the project from concept design to installation and documentation.
The project was completed in March 2014.
The sculpture was made from 20mm square mild steel tubing welded to 50mm diameter mild steel balls. The sculpture is suspended from the concrete ceiling above.
- Title | Ratio
- Dimensions | 6.6m x 7.5m x 4m
- Material | Mild steel and paint
- Date | March 2014
- Art Director | Kevin Frankental | Lemon
- Artist | Makandal Schiess | Lemon
- Technical Design | Jan du Preez
- Fabrication | Estee Automation
- Engineer | John Munday
- Photographic Documentation | Gareth Pon
- Project Management | Brendan Copestake | Parts & Labour